Sunday, May 17, 2009

Enjoy....

I'm enjoying holiday from last week untill the end of May. Although, this holiday not really long , but I'm so appreciate I have holiday for rest.

17th May

Emay,Jwen,W.leong and I went to Jusco for K and movie. We watched hot movie recently-X-Men, coz heard a lot of good comment about it. First of all, I'm so reluctant to watch movie, coz im felt so bored to go cinema and sit there..haha...but I think this movie quite ok after that.





















What movie will I expected....recently? Night at the musuem 2 should be ok, transformer 2 definitely watch,...still got more...dunknow yet..haha....


ps: So thank Jwen who help me bought Joey new album - A time for us from hk...thank you...
















Yeah!!!.......Let's shake it......

2 comments:

arwen woon said...

i also waiting for night at the museum 2..haha
wah..cd from hong kong??
will expensive compare with buy from malaysia??or same??

Anonymous said...

9158虚拟视频 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室